From 8th September 2020, face to face lessons will be resumed at my music room in Skipton. In accordance with current government guidelines on close contact services, I have put in place the following measures and policies:
- Students who have had any symptoms of Covid-19 or other flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, or who live with anyone who has had symptoms, MUST NOT attend face to face lessons.
- Anyone showing up for lessons with flu like symptoms will be asked to leave, even if they believe they just have a cold.
- Only students themselves are permitted to come into my house.
- If you are dropping children off or picking them up please only come as far as my back yard.
- On entering my house, everyone must:
- Sanitise their hands using the gel provided at my door.
- Wear a face covering.
- Children under 12 and those with specific health conditions are exempt from wearing a face covering.
- I will be wearing one throughout all lessons.
- To give me chance to clean my room and door handles etc between sessions, all lessons will finish 5 minutes early.
- Students MUST NOT arrive early for their lessons.
- Unfortunately, students / parents will not be able to wait for lessons or pickups in my music room.
- Those needing to wait for whatever reason before or after their lessons can do so in my back yard – there’s a little wall that you’re welcome to sit on.
- My window will be kept open throughout lessons to keep the room ventilated, so please be prepared for the room to be cooler than normal.
- Singing will be permitted but we will need to keep the volume down to reduce the risk of transmitting Covid.
LAST UPDATED : 24th AUGUST 2020