I’m so pleased to say that, according to government guidelines, close contact services such as mine can resume normal operations from next week. So, I will be having a couple more days of Zoom-only lessons, then from Wednesday 2nd December my students can decide whether to continue on Zoom or to come to my house for their lessons. Of course, there’ll be the normal sensible precautions in place:
- Students should wear a face covering unless they have a reason to be exempt.
- Everyone should sanitise their hands as they arrive.
- If you are on the NHS track and trace app, you should scan the QR code that is displayed.
- Students should avoid arriving early for their lessons, and expect to finish 5 minutes earlier than normal.
- Anyone who has symptoms of Covid, or who is isolating due to contact with someone with the virus, SHOULD NOT ATTEND face to face lessons. The lesson can switched to Zoom or rebooked for a later date.
Because of the resumption of face to face lessons, the week ahead is a busy one. However, the following slots are available to book:
- Mon 30th Nov
- 14:15 (30 mins)
- Tues 1st Dec
- 16:00 (30 mins)
As usual, text me on 07746637472 to book any of the above.