I’ve been working hard on getting things sorted for the transition to online booking, and I very nearly there with it. As the school half term holidays are right at the end of October, I’ve chosen the first day back afterwards – Monday 1st November – as the switch date.
What this means is that all lessons from 1st Nov onwards will be booked using the online system instead of coming through me. What this means for you:
- Less time spent in lessons sorting out payments / figuring out availability for future sessions, and so MORE TIME making music.
- You will no longer need to book in blocks of 5 lessons in order to get your discounted rate. I will provide everyone with a discount code so that they remain on the rate that they are paying now.
- You will be able to book lessons any from the day before right up to 12 weeks in advance.
- There’ll no longer be a stipulation of how many lessons you book ahead. You can book one lesson at a time if you wish, or as many as you like.
- Students who always come to me on the same day and at the same time would be advised to book plenty of weeks ahead so that their lesson slot doesn’t get put into the pool of flexible booking ‘ad hoc’ lessons. The system notifies you when you come to the end of the lessons that you’ve booked.
- You will receive automated email and text reminders.
- Lessons can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the lesson.
- As before, lessons that you can’t make and haven’t rescheduled more than 24 hours before will be forfeited. So, it’s in your interest to make sure that you keep on top if the bookings that you make and reschedule them if you think that you might not be able to make it.
- You will no longer need to contact me to reschedule your lessons – simply go to your reminder email and hit the appropriate button at the bottom.
- You will no longer need to visit this blog to check for lesson availability – my live calendar will be available to you anytime.
- All payments will be made online at the point of booking – I will no longer accept payment by bank transfer, cash or debit/credit card.
- No refunds will be given for sessions missed / not rescheduled in time etc. However, in the rare event that I am unable to make your lesson, I will either manually rebook it or give you a code to book your next one free.
Hope all that makes sense. If you have any questions / queries ahead of this change, please do drop me a line.
This week’s available slots
If you would like to book any of the following, just drop me a text on 07746 637472:
- Mon 20th, 10:15
- Tue 21st, 10:15
- Thu 23rd, 17:30